1. Work this week has been crazy. However, it has been crazy in a fun way. The first site I worked on goes live today. Once it is announced I'll post it.
2. I am pretty sure I have an ear infection.
3. I am having a wedding freakout today. It is time to review the list and get some stuff done. I think I should tackle hotel blocks and getting the save the dates ordered. I thinking that gwangi
should starting thinking about the honeymoon since we are going over a popular time.
4. Serinia made an appointment for dress shopping (May 15th).
5. I have been thinking about the photographer. Everyone has been telling me that it is a good thing to invest in
. I also was so blown away by the number of offers that I recieved from people to take the photos at my wedding that I just shut down. However, I have been thinking about it since. I don't know how many of you are friends with melissa_maples
but she is one of my favorite people on LJ and even flying her here is cheaper than paying for a photographer. Plus I love her photos
. My dad keeps asking if I am going to do this (and has decided that she will stay in their guest bedroom) and Zach thinks it is cool. Am I crazy to say I will only pay $300 for a wedding dress but I'll fly my friend from Turkey to come take pictures at my wedding?
6. I am going to a web conference on Monday. Woo!
7. I have a view of Bachman's (a local garden store) from my desk and it is so nice to see them setting up the spring plants.
8. I broke down and bought some decent decaf grounds for work. SO MUCH BETTER.
9. I am having a clothing swap
tomorrow. However, I am pretty sure I am going to have a "sloppy seconds" one in a couple weeks since so many people won't be able to make it.
Okay, time to get back to my crazy pile of work.