On Friday I went to both the MFM and the OB. They decide that if this baby doesn't pop out by September 13th, they are going to induce. That would put me just short of 40 weeks.
I have mixed feelings about this. Right now I sort of just want the baby out. I am uncomfortable, hot and sick of being pregnant. Then there is the part of me that wants to know how my body goes into labor.
So... I am hoping that I just go into labor before September 13th.